Lance came home tonight and asked me to go get his bag out of his truck, so I went to his truck, and there was a bouquet of gerber daisies...which are my favorite! There was no reason, he just wanted to do something nice! I love that about him, he always does such sweet spontaneous things for me. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! He's my very best friend, and such an amazing man. I feel extremely blessed to have him! I'm so proud to be his wife. He makes it possible for me to have the luxury of staying home with our kids, and living the life we do. I love you so much Lance, and thanks for making my day, you're truly the best!
We went to Park City this weekend for a little get-away, and had a blast together. We took the kiddos swimming, went shopping, and ate real good! It was so wonderful. Rylie looked so cute in her little swimming suite, and loved the water. We took the video camera and got some cute clips, but I only got an actual picture of Lance...he loves swimming! We were at the pool at 7:30 one morning!
Here's a picture of Rylie with her shoes on, I love little shoes, and her little ruffle bum! Anyways, kinda random pictures, but a great week!




14 comments:
Oh Becky brag brag :) Just kidding that was really sweet of him! I love Lance too, in a what a great neighbor/home teacher/brother in the gospel sort of way! Rylie does look adorable in her little shoes and I love that pale yellow on little girls it is so feminine and cute! Love you!
How sweet. Have Lance email Lane some tips. Rylie is the sweetest little baby girl. Its always nice to get away.
I got a tear reading that. Lance is all sweetness inside that Hulk Hoganesque body. You need to have him email Katie some tips.--Lane
I'm sure you are thankful you are going to be together forever? Forever is a looong time and it looks like you made a great choice in marrying Lance. I'm sure it makes your Dad happy to see his little girl be respected by her spouse. And how cute is little Lance? What a stud! He and Wyatt need to hang out sometime and they can tackle each other to death! Brielle and Rylie can learn what not to do from their big bro's. Your kids are beautiful!! How fun is it being a mom?!!!
You do have a good husband, you two are perfect for each other! I can't believe how big Rylie is already, it goes by so fast. She is so cute!
I'll show John the blog and hope he gets some ideas. I don't know if John will ever buy me flowers again since last time he did I said I would rather have chocolate...I know...I'm awful! I love Park city. What a fun trip!
Ya, we got the package you sent and we will be sure to post of picture of the outfit as soon as she can fit into it. Thanks again.
Hey Becky, your too kind...we're enjoying being more settled in the house and slowly decorating a little more.
The girls are great and spoil us! Ella is an absolute sweetie...
Little Rylie is getting SO big...it seems like yesterday that Little lance was born...time really slips by!!!
You need to put pic's up of your house!!!
That is the sweetest thing. Every husband needs to do that once in awhile! Park City is such a fun place, and it looks like your kids had fun. I am so sad that we won't see you this weekend. I would love to see you next time we are in Utah. We will be up over Halloween.
What!!! I'm So telling Todd about how nice Lance is and giving him a guilt trip. What a nice hubby. and what a cute picture of little lance looks so cute and ready to get in the pool. Rylie is a doll too. I want a girl!
why are you the cutest....seriously can't wait to be neighbors....we meed to get together soon.......
Hey Beck, sorry I thought I had your email, I guess I dont! Well I am coming to Ut for a super short trip, but I wanted to see if you wanted to get together for lunch on sat at 1:00 at Zupas. I was just going to get some friends from the ward together. If 1 does not work, dinner maybe could. Anyway, let me know! Love you!!
kgrace19@hotmail.com
I love good hubbies mine is the same way just when you need that little attention poof he does it...we are also so thankful for everything!! adorable family
Rylie is so big already! I can not believe it. Lane is the best. What a sweetie. I miss you so much. I have no friends close to home, I want to hear you stomp:(
Post a Comment