This week was so much fun! First, last Saturday we celebrated Beez and Bracken's Birthday. We had a blast frosting the cake, and we couldn't stop laughing in the kitchen, it was a fun time! Happy Birthday guys! We took Lance to a new place called "jump on it" and that was so much fun. It's full of trampoline's and those blow up castles and slides. It's fun! We had some friends over Jason and Ginny, and Kelly who is in town. We had a great time seeing them, and man, do we miss you guys! Today, we took the kiddos to thanksgiving point for some good ol' Halloween fun! It's so cool, they have so many cool things for the kids to do, and me to do :) So, we went on the hay ride, and Lance took baby Lance to get a pumpkin. He ran off by himself and found this little grenade of a pumpkin....I mean runt of a pumpkin, and loved it! Lance picked me up a good one though...thanks Hon!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Becky, thanks so much for EVERYTHING!!! You are such a sweetheart and it was so fun to hang out with you guys. Your pictures are fun! We will have to try the jump on it.
I bet the kids had a ball at Thanksgiving Point! You guys always have fun things going on. Your friend Kelly...I think she was in my ward at BYU. Did she date a guy named Jeff forever? She probably wouldn't remember me but I was curious.
Hey Becky,
That looks like so much fun. I will have to take Braelyn. You look great and your kids are soo cute. Glad you got to get together with Kelly and Ginny. Fun Fun !!!!
so fun. I heard that jump on it, place is a blast. so sorry about the trench in the back yard.....i know you are just waiting to put in your fence if it wasnt for us thugs....sorry.....
Becky! I love the slide show! I am impressed with your new blogging abilities! You are definitely going to have to teach me! The pictures are great. Wubs and Rylie are so darling!
Post a Comment