This week was a busy week for us, but so much fun! Lance had his 2 year birthday, and Rylie was blessed on Sunday, at our home. We blessed Lance at Lance's parents house last time, and we really liked it, so we decided to do the same with Rylie, but at our home. There were a lot of people there, both family and friends. It was a really cool day! Rylie looked beautiful in her dress, and Lance gave her a beautiful blessing. I really missed the family and friends that couldn't make it, but we completely understand things come up. I want to thank everyone for coming, and want you all to know how much it meant to Lance and I! Here's a few pictures of the special occasion.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Rylie's Blessing
This week was a busy week for us, but so much fun! Lance had his 2 year birthday, and Rylie was blessed on Sunday, at our home. We blessed Lance at Lance's parents house last time, and we really liked it, so we decided to do the same with Rylie, but at our home. There were a lot of people there, both family and friends. It was a really cool day! Rylie looked beautiful in her dress, and Lance gave her a beautiful blessing. I really missed the family and friends that couldn't make it, but we completely understand things come up. I want to thank everyone for coming, and want you all to know how much it meant to Lance and I! Here's a few pictures of the special occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Rylie looks so pretty and I love the blessing dress!
I am glad your stressful/exciting/busy week is through! It looks like the blessing was a success! Rylie is a doll, I love that one of her sleeping, I miss that time of their little lives, it goes so fast!
Rylie looks so beautiful in her dress. I am so sad that we couldn't make it. We need to get together though. Call us when you get a chance and we'll plan...
P.S. We missed you this weekend and we need to do it again. We actually have a trip in the middle of being planned I need to fill you in on.
WOW!! Rylie looks adorable in her blessing dress. It's beautiful. I can't wait to have a girl someday to dress up ( maybe I should just get a doll) Seriously, it's looks like it was a awesome day.
Post a Comment