Lance and I were married in May of 2002. We have three kids, Lance 3rd, Rylie, and Halle! We love our life together, and enjoy every minute of raising our little one's!
We've been busy with Halloween fun the last few days. Lance loves all these fun little activities! I think Rylie likes watching us too, but sometimes she gets a little frustrated :) We made caramel apples, and carved pumpkins. He didn't like getting the seeds and junk out of the pumpkin, which I totally thought he would love. Lance (Hubby) carved the alien pumpkin, and I carved the eyes...yes, I know Lance's looks better! We're so ready for the big night!
Little Lance is at just the perfect age for all of this, isn't he? and MMMmmm pumpkin seeds. What did you put on them to bake them? I can't wait to see the kiddies costumes!
Cute pumpkins! And oh how I want one of those carmel apples right now!!! Yeah, how do you bake the pumpkin seeds? You'll have to post the recipe or email it to me....Yumo! I LOVE the fall!!!
So jealous that your little boy is old enough to go trick or treating!!! Hey so have you and Lance been to a hypnosis show lately? I was thinking if Wiseguys in Orem ( see my blog for how much fun it was) has one in November we could do that for our double date night! Let me know>
7 comments:
Little Lance is at just the perfect age for all of this, isn't he? and MMMmmm pumpkin seeds. What did you put on them to bake them? I can't wait to see the kiddies costumes!
You are such a cute and organized mama! love you like crazy!
Cute pumpkins! And oh how I want one of those carmel apples right now!!! Yeah, how do you bake the pumpkin seeds? You'll have to post the recipe or email it to me....Yumo! I LOVE the fall!!!
Those are some very cute pumpkins! I agree- you are such a cute Mom. Your kids are very lucky to have you! Halloween is such a fun time!
Your like the best mom ever!! how FUN!
So jealous that your little boy is old enough to go trick or treating!!! Hey so have you and Lance been to a hypnosis show lately? I was thinking if Wiseguys in Orem ( see my blog for how much fun it was) has one in November we could do that for our double date night! Let me know>
What a cute mom you are! Look at all the fun things you are always doing with your kiddies.
Post a Comment