Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dirt!

So, like every boy, Lance loves playing in the dirt. Our yard isn't in yet, and Lance was out trying to figure out where exactly he wants to have them pour concrete. They were spraying with the spray paint where things are going, and Lance was having a the greatest time trying to destroy the lines, worse he was in his slippers. He got filthy, and DID NOT want to come in...he threw the fit in the dirt. I gave him a long bath after that, and when I emptied the water there was dirt on the bottom of the tub...gross!

This is also a picture of Megan's daughter (Brin) she's so cute, and Lance. We go running together quite a bit, so these two have fun going with us. They yell back and forth, it's cute!



5 comments:

Tara said...

Boys will be boys! I'm not sure if I'm ready for one just yet. Good thing I got the prissy girl first :)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

What good pictures of him getting dirrrtyyy! Those are classics! You are so good to go running all the time. I think it is so hard to run outside but it is definitely less monotonous and you are lucky you have a fun friend to run with.

Fuller Family said...

I love that! He is such a boy! I wish I were up there and I could join you running.... One day, right?

The Evers said...

That is a great picture! Lance is so cute! I am glad to know I am not the only one with my hands full! Toddlers are so fun and so busy! All I can say is thank goodness for nap time!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

I will have to second the comment above mine. The only difference is Wyatt REFUSES to have nap time. Instead we have "quiet time" which is not as great as the nap, but it works. You'll have to send me pics of your home. I've never seen it, but it looks way nice from what I have seen. Cute pics of Lance. Give it about a year and little Riley will be his partner in crime! FUN!!