Monday, September 3, 2007

Proud Aunt!

This is one of my beautiful nieces, Caitlin. She's my older brother Eric's daughter. She has done some modeling for the my twin dolls, and just recently has done a GAP commercial! I'm so proud! She's a cutie!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Wow-cute petutie! Gap commercial, eh? WOW!!!

The Evers said...

You told me about your niece before. She is way cute!My little sister did some of that stuff too! Gap-big time!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I will have to try the umbrella song. Thanks for the suggestions. I have lost some weight but I not as fast as I would like. It's hard when your nursing because you can't limit your caloric intake too much or I just don't have any milk. I am glad that I am not the only one who gets so hungry when I run!

Tara said...

What's your e-mail address so I can add you to DeLiCiOuS DiShEs ??

Holbrook's Blog said...

Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us, you guys are all great with that. Your little girl is darling. Cute kids. Where do you guys live now? Hope all is well. Take care, Mara

ashley marie said...

cuteness! how did she get into that??

Steelefamily said...

How adorable! Your girl is next. We missed you, I had a small hope we would see you:(