Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Farm Animals!






We went to thanksgiving point, and they have the cutest little farm. My mother-in-law (Leslie) and I took Lance, Rylie, and Epeli. It was a blast! They have pigs, cows, horses, chickens, ducks, donkeys, lamas, goats, and sheep (I think I got it all :) The boys love it! They got to ride the horses, and Lance wanted more! It was too cute! Rylie was so funny, she watched the animals, and eventually she fell asleep!

6 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I have always wanted to go there. I am sure Lance was totally into it. They are obsessed with anything that moves and makes noises at that age. How fun!

Tara said...

We did that last year and the kiddies loved it! Haven't taken Liv yet. Your little Rylie is so cute!

The Evers said...

I wish we were still close we could go together! The pics are so cute!

Katie and Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Lane said...

I posted a comment and then I accidentally deleted it anyway. Lance looks like a cowboy in the making and very professional too. Thats great that he loves animals. My girls hate animals up close. That is also the sweetest picture of rylie sleeping.

Kari Ann said...

Wow! I haven't done any blogging lately and look what I have missed out on. Um Happy late birthday...and it looks like you have been busy. I love the BYU outfits too, too cute!