Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Clothes!

Okay, so I love dressing a little girl, it's so much fun! I also love dressing my little boy for church. He prances around when he's all ready (he knows he's good lookin.) This post is basically for my mom to see Rylie in a dress. We love you and miss you!



11 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see what i am having...i don't think i can afford a little girl however..dressing them would be so much fun! Rylie is a doll and of course Little Lance is too!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

I looove her dress! I think brown is so stinkin cute on little girls! Brielle has these brown shorts that she wears all the time!! Cute! And little Lance is a freakin stud! What a cutie! By the way, you look great yourself! What a cute family. We sure do miss you guys. Be sure to keep in touch. We might go to the UCLA game cause it's not too far from here. Let us know if you guys go to any of the games down here and we can meet up. Tell Lance hi for us.

Meriel Frandsen said...

You look absolutely fabulous!! And she is really cute in that dress, I bet you are having a total blast with her!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I agree with the others...you look great. Who would think you would have such a young baby. I can only imagine how fun it is to dress a girl!

Tara said...

way cute! Where do you buy her clothes? You're always stylin' it doesn't surprise me that your babes are too.

Lance and Becky said...

You guys are so very kind, but I promise I have a ways to go...good thing this wasn't a full body shot!

The Evers said...

Beck she is so cute! I love that part of having a girl, I feel like they are little mini me's (probably not a word-oh well!). She looks a lot like little Lance in a girly sort of way. You do look great! I am excited to talk to you about how this after pregnancy stuff is going this time around! Love you!

Katie and Lane said...

What a Cute little girl you have Becky. The girls outfits only get cuter. I am glad that we can keep in touch.

Fuller Family said...

She is the cutest little girl. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. You look great too! I got your thank you card in the mail. You are way too nice. I just love your little family.

Katie said...

Talk about tiny! YOU my dear look GREAT after just having a baby! And your little kids are so cute. With all of my friends having such cute babies I can't wait to see what I pop out! Ha ha!

Granum Family said...

Hey Lance- It's Bryan Granum, thanks for saying hi on our blog. I can't believe you have 2 kids, that's awesome! Glad to see that things are going well.