Sunday, August 26, 2007

Na Na and Lamby's Bath!

So, Lance decided to take his Na Na (blanket) and Lamby outside while he played in the dirt. I told Lance that they needed a bath, so he helped me put them in the wash machine, and patiently watched while they were getting a "bath." He's a good little helper :) This is also Lance lounging around in the baby Papsan!



















Lance fell asleep watching Curious George...his favorite movie and television show! He usually wont fall asleep without us reading a few books to him, so this is how Lance and I found him in our room to our surprise! He must have been really tired from the pool that day!


1 comment:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

He is so cute. I love the pic of him sleeping! I could just cuddle up with my kids for hours when they are sleeping like that...they look so precious. Also, that is a great poem It's a good reminder for me!! And, I'm glad that Brielle isn't the only one with a dirty blanky!