Sunday, August 26, 2007

Babies Don't Keep!!!!!

Babies Don't Keep
Cleaning and scrubbing
can wait till tomorrow...
for babies grow up
we've learned to our sorrow...
So quiet down cobwebs-
dust go to sleep...
I'm rocking my baby
and babies don't keep!!

I love my two little ones more than
anything, and it just kills
me how fast they grow. I
wouldn't
trade my job as a mother
for anything in this world. I love
this poem, because it

really puts things in perspective,
although I do love a
spotless house :)






7 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love that poem. As we speak I was just beginning to start cleaning my wreck of a house. But after reading that...I think I will just play cars with Austin!

Tara said...

Great perspective, isn't it? Thanks for the reminder to cherish every moment.

Lance and Becky said...

PS, I didn't make her wear the hat to church, it's WAY too big!

Sunny Jo said...

i absolutely LOVE that poem!! thanks for sharing that!
Ur kids are SO darling!! and u r so darling!! u look so good becky!! lets get together and play...

The Evers said...

They are so sweet and you are such a wonderful mother! It is crazy, but I can already tell Riley is bigger! It is so sad. In all honesty, I am scared to do it again, but knowing you are loving it makes me feel a lot better about it (I am not pregnant)! We miss you guys and cant wait until you are in town for a visit! We really need to catch up! Thanks for your cute comments on my blog I love getting them! I love you!

Anonymous said...

ok she is absolutely darling, and georgious, and i knew she would be!! you guys are going to have some hot kids!! look out!

J&B Barrett said...

your babys are darling!!! that new baby girl of yours.. what a doll!