Sunday, May 20, 2007

Welcome Home Elder Reynolds!

Lance's brother Matt just got back from his mission Munich, Germany on Thursday night. It's been so much fun spending time with him the last few days. He made us schnitzles for dinner. I was thinking they would be like hotdogs...nope they are more like chicken fingers, but better! They were so good! It's been a blast learning about Germany, and having Matt back home. Welcome home Matt! Houston will be leaving on his mission on June 27th for Frankfort, Germany! This is a picture of Matt! He left when I was pregnant with Lance, so to him I basically haven't changed since he left. He met both of his Nephews for the first time, which was really cool!



4 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Ok I messed that last post up so I deleted it. I was trying to say that I'm starting to feel really old, if that's possible!

Steelefamily said...

Wow, Little Lance looks so old in that picture. I cant believe it. That makes me sad. If you dont post a big fat picture of yourself up I'm going to get mad.

nathan said...

I love the last picture of Lance in the blude shirt. He looks so handsome. Congrats on Matt getting home! I bet he LOVES Lance. So fun to play with-- and Lance probably adores him! He got home just in time for baby girl!!! yea!