Monday, June 4, 2007

The Pool!

The weather has been so nice here last week. We took Lance to the pool on Friday and Saturday. He loved it! It took him a while to feel comfortable, but after he did he loved it, and we were chasing him all over the place. Lance took him down the big slide, and he seemed to love that too! I didn't get anymore pictures, I need to better with all that, but here's a picture of the boys after the slide! I wanted to go down the slide so bad, but being 8 months pregnant I thought it might not be a good idea :)

7 comments:

Tara said...

Don't even think about that big tempting slide! :) are you so excited to have another baby?

The Richards in Canada said...

Hey Becky! you're almost there! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday you were expecting little lance!

Lindsey Lee said...

It was so fun to see you at the pool. Owen loved the big slide too...we got dizzy taking him on that thing again and again. You look super cute preggo again, of course and im excited to see the little one!

nathan said...

Becky I cannot believe you are almost there!!!! I bet getting in the pool looked pretty refreshing though? We haven't gone yet- but you have inspired me! We need to go on these hot days!

Steelefamily said...

You need to get more pics. I want lots! Your Lance is such a good Daddy. I am glad you finally put a new post up. J.T. and I love to visit your blog and reminise

Catherine said...

Hey Reynolds family!! This is Catherine Dowse...I've just been blog hopping and found your blog! It looks like things are going so well for you guys. Lance is such a big boy now! I can't believe it. Don't they grow up so fast!? We are so excited for your little girl on the way...when are you due Becky? We are actually having another baby boy due July 6th! It's so funny that are two kids line almost perfectly up in age! Maybe we'll have to set these next two up :) Keep up the good work- you guys are awesome and we miss you!

Sunny Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.