Sunday, May 6, 2007

Trip to Colorado!

We just got back from a great visit to Colorado! My mom just had major surgery, and is doing great by the way. Lance and I flew over to help my parents out, and we had a great time! I was able to get together with some of my really good high school friends, and spend time with all of my family as well. It was great to be home! I wish I was able to spend more time with my family and friends, and see the friends that I wasn't able to get together with. My sister-in-law threw me a wonderful baby shower! Thanks so much Colleen!
Lance and I had a blast, but the baby had the best time of all. We forgot to get pictures of him and all his cousins and my friends kids, but he had so much fun with them. He loves the outdoors, so he was in heaven at my parents house, and at Colleens during the shower. My Dad mowed the lawn, and he loved the tractor!

4 comments:

Dan and Ashley said...

I'm so glad to hear your Mom is doing okay. That is great that you were able to go out there and spend some time with her. How fun too that you had a baby shower! You look so cute all pregnant! I'm so excited for your baby girl!!!
-Ash

Josh and Gnickie said...

Becky-you are doing great with keeping your blog up to date. I am proud of you. Well Josh and I have made it to Alabama safely. I will try and get some pictures of Alabama up as soon as I get the chance. By the way, I love your sweet and sour chicken recipe I think I am cooking it for dinner tonight. Tell everyone hi for us. And it is always nice to hear that we are not being replaced by the family downstairs

Steelefamily said...

I never noticed your belly on this pic. I love it. WE need some more pics though. Luv you.

Kiana Akina said...

Please remove this horrible picture of me! You girls look so cute!