Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lately!


Valentine Boxes!

The Rocket!

Lance on the horse at the farm!






Chucky Cheese with Dall, Suz, and Sharae!





Epeli's 5th Birthday at Jungle Jim's!





Tubing at Soldier Hallow!









I'm pretty sure I'm getting worse at posting! A lot has happened in the last few weeks, and the pictures are way out of order! For preschool the kids took their valentines boxes, which were...the love boat, and the valentine's monster! We were able to have the pleasure of having Dallas, Suz, and Sharae stay a couple weeks with us! They are so much fun to have around, and we miss them like crazy! We all took the kids to chucky cheese, and they of course loved it! Halle was standing on rides, getting stuck in the car behind the seat, smashed against the window. It was good fun!
Epeli celebrated his 5th Birthday at jungle jims, and the kids loved it. Halle couldn't get enough of the "horsies" and Rylie the swings, and Lance the bumper cars. We all rode the little roller coaster, and even Halle rode with Rylie and I. By the end of the night sadly I do have to admit, my stomach was a little queezy!
The kids and I saw some baby goats playing the other day, and I just had to stop. We stopped and the farmer told us he had some brand new baby goat, just born the day before. They were so cute, and I would have loved to bring one home with us, but my Husband, and even little Lance told me "no, mom, they will eat everything, even our pillows." Lance was able to sit on a horse that just had a bath, and even milk a goat! Halle was laughing so hard at the big goats, when they flip their ears and sniff her. Rylie was all about taking one home too ;)
We had Epeli over for a sleep over, made a tent out of my bed, watched movies, ate popcorn, and had such a good little time. Before we took him back home we went and saw some baby chicks...which are darling and only $2.99...I'm just sayin!
We went tubing up at soldier hallow with our wonderful neighbors, and we had a blast! I really got a good workout, and had a good time! The kids loved it and were so much fun! We even came home to see a pretty rainbow! Our neighbors had us over to watch them launch some rockets the other night, so little Lance just had to take one home, and is still very protective over it!
Halle understands the whole "timeout" concept now...lol she is halarious to watch while she's in timeout too! She is a crack up! I just love these kids, they are the light of my life! I have so much fun being their mommy, and I'm the luckiest!

3 comments:

Katie and Lane said...

So fun! You guys are always so busy.

Bethany said...

You are such an awesome mom!! Your kids are so cute! Love the pics!

kinsley said...

i have a new blog just so you know! here it is