The cupcakes were out of a book that Karianne got us girls for Christmas! It was Rylie's half birthday in preschool, so the occasion called for something really special! Even with ladybugs:)
We had such a fun week! Dallas, Suz, and Sharae are in town, and we are so lucky to have them staying with us :) We're hoping to have them for a little longer, so cross your fingers :) We went bowling for family night, and we had so much fun! First, Sharae had to show us some of her new moves, shakin' her thang on the dance revolution! She's soooo cute, and so happy! The kids had a blast bowling, and at one point with all the kids and the chaos, Halle was throwing a tantrum on the lane, Sharae was trying to crawl down the lane, and Rylie was laying in the middle with a huge smile on her face doing snow angels! It was a riot, and so much fun!
I took the kiddos ice skating, and it was so fun! Halle wouldn't let me put skates on her, and they don't allow people to hold their kids, or use a stroller, so one of the teachers there took her for a ride, and she loved it! Everytime the poor girl stopped to catch her breath Halle would give her a hard time. She taught Rylie a few things, and helped her get a little more comfortable on the ice. I think Rylie thought she would be just like Barbie and just start skating and doing tripple axles. She loved it though, and I went out there with Lance, and I couldn't keep up with the kid. He had a blast, and was skating so fast and so good by the end!
We went to Jack's Birthday at Pirate Island. Jack is the cutest, funniest little guy! Everytime we have him over and I ask him what he wants to eat he says "Do you have any crab legs?" So, that's what we got him for his big day, crab legs!


3 comments:
Wow, these little kids are getting so big! Cute pictures, cute kids, cute moms and dads :)
You guys are always having fun, will you be my Mommy?!! :)
Hello-
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment