My Mom just left town, and it's always so fun and so nice to have her here. We went to temple square and met Lesley and her boys there. It was so good to see her too. Even though she's in Kaysville, it seems like she's forever away! Her boys are adorable! We did so many fun things while my Mom was here, and I'm still working on not forgetting my camera ;) We miss you already mom!
The kiddos love sleeping together, and when we put them to bed it's so funny to hear them talking/laughing and wrestling before they actually go to sleep. We always go in and check on them before we go to bed, and they are always sleeping so close or cuddling. They're little buddies, I love it!
Lance got a new church outfit, and when we tell him that he looks like a stud or how handsome he looks he says "I know."
Rylie needed me to take a picture of her this morning, because she loves her hair :) It's so long, and she's so much fun. I love doing her hair!
We also threw Brianna and Matt a baby shower. She is due at the end of December with their first little girl. We're so excited for them. I can't wait to meet this little one! It was so fun to have everyone over and have such a great turnout! Thanks Sue for taking pictures, you're the best! Grandma Ruth was able to make it which was really cool. It was really nice to see her and the kids (espcially Lance) was so soft and sweet with her.










1 comment:
Rylee's hair is so pretty. I can see why she is so proud. And it looks just like Grace's hair 3 years ago :(
When we finally cut it, no more curls at the bottom.
Post a Comment