The kids had a field trip to the fire station and loved it! Halle had no reservations and was ALL over the place...she loved it too! They also had their Halloween party, and had a blast. They are looking so forward to Halloween and the parties to come.
We've done a few little halloween activities. We painted pumpkins, made ghosts, sugar cookies, and I thought I would surprise the kids when they woke up from their nap with a cool carved pumpkin. That night I took them outside and lit it up, and it so wasn't the hit that I thought it would be. :(
We went to Boondocks with Lance's company and it was a blast! The go-karts were so much fun, the xd theatre, video games, lazer tag, and my and little Lance's fav. was the kiddie cove. It had the funnest slides, and they were so fast too. I shouldn't have been in there, but no one said anything, so I took advantage. Lance and I raced down the slides, and had so much fun in there! We had so much fun, and next time we're taking the girls :)
We took Epeli with us to thanksgiving point and saw a 3D dinosaur movie. It kind of scared Epeli, but the pop corn brought some comfort to him. Rylie loved it, and Lance would take his glasses on and off, but said he loved it too. Halle did great as well, just as long as she had pop corn.
The kids and I are always catching bugs and putting them in the bug cage. Lance was going to take a cricket to pre-school for show and tell, but lost the cricket in my car. Halle always opens the door and lets the bugs out in the house, shakes the cage, and sticks her fingers in there. She is so funny! Lance and I caught a huge praying mantis. Big Lance thought it was pregnant, and if it was...Halle sent it into pre-term labor. She shook the cage, opened the cage and wiggled her fingers all around trying to pet the poor thing, and would not let the cage go for the life of her. When she finally put the cage down, I felt bad, and set the poor thing free. Halle's the best, just no fear type of girl!


1 comment:
fun stuff. thanks for posting a picture of the jackson twins.
Post a Comment