Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rylie Ann!




Rylie Ann is the biggest girl ever! She is so sensative, emotional, and 100% girl. I am sensative, and emotional, but have never been "all" girl. She is so much fun. Loves the tea parties, barbies, my little ponies, princesses, dressing up, and all the girlie things you can possibly think of! She is so laid back, will entertain herself, and just a happy, carefree little girl. She has been getting into my make-up lately, and loves her new look. When she paints, and colors, she likes to do it on her face, and fingernails as well. She has been a little bossy with her brother, having him put on princess dresses, and princess shoes. He's a good sport! Love you Ry!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That last picture is just adorable! She is Such a cute little girl. And I have one of those girly girls too which just blows me away since I was always so tomboy. I always tease that my 3 year old is more girly than I will ever be. Looks like yours is beating her mama too. So cute!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is one beautiful little girl! Kip saw the last shot and totally commented on how cute she is! I love that she is such a girl. How FUN!!!