Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Halle!






My little Halle is just the most determined little thang! She knows what she wants, and no matter how "good" you think your distraction is, she just doesn't care! I have had a gate at the bottom of our stairs since she learned to crawl, and she has hated it since then. I gradually moved the gate up the stairs after she was walking for a while so she could practice without getting too hurt. The gate has been removed for about 3 weeks now, and she is honestly a different baby...still determined, and a little fussy, but a different baby! She is my accident prone baby, that almost no matter where she is or what she's doing, accidents just seem to find her. Sometimes, as bad as this is, and as ashamed and I should be to admit this, I do laugh! I love this little girl so much, just crave her laugh, smile, and wouldn't change a thing about her! She always seems to have bruises on her legs, and a battle wound somewhere. She's been my only baby to fall out of the crib...twice. Get her leg stuck between the wall and the crib, trying to get out, but the wrong direction, ect, ect....She just recently fell off the sub by our entertainment center and hit her eye, but she's determined to get up there, so what do ya do???? I love this little climber so much!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sounds so much like what I see Brooke being like the older she gets! What a cute little lady! Keep you busy, I am sure! Your kids are beautiful!