Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lately!



















This cute little puppy is Holli our wonderful babysitters new dog! The kids loved playing with him, and he's so darn cute! I love love boxers, and I for sure want one at some point, but right now, I want a bulldog! They're so wrickley and so cute!
We went to jumpin jax the other day, and Lance took his little friend Orlando with us...poor kid, he got tackled the whole time, but did seem to like it :) That afternoon we came home, and I was fixing dinner, and Lance said "Mom you never play with me" I said "uh, excuse me, was there any other mom's going on the bounce houses" L: "No" Me: "what were the other moms doing" L: "watching" with a little smile Me: "Okay then" He teases all the time, and it's the funniest thing, he knows exactly what to say...not sure where he gets that at all???? We went to Chucky Cheese, and that's my new bribe with Rylie to go on the toilit. "We'll go back to Chucky Cheese if you go on the toilit all the time." We took Jonathan and Amanda with us, and the kids had a blast! Jonathan and Lance stuck together and played well, and Amanda and Rylie kind of did their own little thing, and Halle was all over the place. She especially loved the skiball, I couldn't get her off of there...so I just let her play :)

3 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

That dog is so cute...and your little kiddos are getting so big

Joe and Marci said...

Joe does NOT love Chuck E. Cheese, but the kids do and they outnumber him...we go every time one of them turn two. :)
Looks like you guys are having a great time - and you are the coolest mom ever!

barbara beck said...

Becky!! Oh how I miss you!! I cant believe how grown up your kids are! Lance has already changed so much since the last time I saw him!! Ever since our get together last year Ty has been HOOKED on trains!! It keeps him very entertained! Halle is one!! Oh my time does fly.. I can't believe you have 3