Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My little Walker!









I can't believe that my little Halle Mae is already walking! Time goes by way to fast, I just wish we could slow it down a little, just to enjoy our little one's a even more! She has her two bottom teeth, and her top are coming in right as we speak. She is into everything, and all over the place. It's so cute, because she loves going into Rylie's room and will play in there with her toys, take all the books off the shelf, and be perfectly happy. She is such a fun little one, with such spunk. She is already throwing fits, which is happening way to fast for me! I just love the heck out of her...even if she still wakes up a few times every night :)

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! Can't believe you have 3 walking children! CRAZY!!!! I love you girl! Your kids are stinkin CUTE!!

Joe and Marci said...

What a happy baby!! She is so cute, but looks way too teeny to be walking :) Give her a big kiss for us.
Next stop, potty training :)

Chanté said...

Soooo cute. Those pictures are so darling. I can't believe she's big enough to walk already!

Brittany said...

these pics are so HAPPY and darling :) what a cutiepie

Kari Ann said...

No Way! I can't believe it, how did she get this old already? She's supposed to be a little baby still right?

Sue said...

She is so your daughter..The perma-grin is so adorable.

walking already? time really is going too fast.