We went to the children's museum last week, and we just love that place. It's way to much fun, and the kids love it. They did all kinds of things, and funny enough with all the many things to do there, Halle's favorite was the fan!
Lance was in Texas to see Dallas, so I decided that with his permission, I would go and get Ry's ears pierced. She was so excited, then cried when it was done, and I felt so bad. She picked the cutest little ice pink earings, and when they showed her what she looked like after, she stopped crying and was totally happy with it! She loves it, and I think they're so darn cute!


2 comments:
I love little girls with pierced ears! Way to go, way to just do it! LOVE IT!!!! Looks like a fun Museum. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mommy!
Wow i can't believe you pierced her ears. I want to do it to my girls, but I can't bring myself to do it. How did she do?
Post a Comment