Today was such a fun day! We celebrated Lance's 4th Birthday with all his little friends. It was a transformer themed party, and he loved it. We had 2 bounce houses, one was a monster truck one, and the other was a oversized boxing ring. Lance and Dallas had fun with that one :) I made the cake, and while I was frosting it, Lance kept checking in on it to make sure it was looking like megatron. He is such a fun kid, and I am so thankful I am his Mom! He always says "you're my girl" or answers a question with "because, you're my girl." He is just like his Dad and has the funnest personality. I love this kid so much, and sure hope he knows that! Hope you had a great 4th Birthday...I can't believe you're already 4! Oh, and I thought it would be so cool to have a sparkler for the candle...it was pretty cool, but the pictures don't do it justice!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Transformer Birthday Party
Today was such a fun day! We celebrated Lance's 4th Birthday with all his little friends. It was a transformer themed party, and he loved it. We had 2 bounce houses, one was a monster truck one, and the other was a oversized boxing ring. Lance and Dallas had fun with that one :) I made the cake, and while I was frosting it, Lance kept checking in on it to make sure it was looking like megatron. He is such a fun kid, and I am so thankful I am his Mom! He always says "you're my girl" or answers a question with "because, you're my girl." He is just like his Dad and has the funnest personality. I love this kid so much, and sure hope he knows that! Hope you had a great 4th Birthday...I can't believe you're already 4! Oh, and I thought it would be so cool to have a sparkler for the candle...it was pretty cool, but the pictures don't do it justice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow, I am pretty impressed with that cake!! Oh, and I love your shirt too :)
Looks like a great party...
You and your cakes :) And your son and his costumes :) The kid must love Halloween.
And you being his "girl" is just so sweet. Love it!
Ok I totally can not believe how old he is, that flys by so stinkin fast!!!! He is so cute and I love how he is always in a costume! The pictures are cute, your boy is super cute, and that cake looks yummy and cute! Cool party Becky, you are such a good mommy!
Your cake decorating skills are amazing! I think the cake looks great! What a fun birthday party! These kids grow up way too fast. I can't believe your little one is already and her knees! What a cutie! I hope you guys are doing well.
k... your cakes are always so cute and impressive! What a great b-day party! Happy birthday Lance!
Becky, I am looking for another team member for the 2010 Ragnar, Wasatch Back. I know you were interested two years ago when we ran so let me know if you can be on my team. It will be the weekend of June 18-19, and approx $89 per person. We need to sign up before the end of this month in order to get that price so let me know by Monday. THX!
email me:
malia.hoyt@gmail.com
This are very cute pictures.Thanks for sharing.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment