We went to Cancun this last week and it was so wonderful. I have only left the kids overnight, and I was honestly crying so much before we left because of how much I knew I would miss them. Lance even asked me about a week before we left, "do you want to cancel, because I just don't want you to be miserable?" My wonderful parents came to town, and my Uncle and Aunt were also here to help watch the kids. The kids had a great time, and did so well. Thank you guys...to say the least for all you have done, and for watching and loving my kids while I was gone!
The trip was amazing! The hotel, food, pool, massages,... everything, was beyond wonderful. It was so relaxing, and by the end of the trip, I had slept through the whole night...now that hasn't happened for over 2 years now :) We went with our great friends Lane, Katie, Beeze, Karianne, Chris, Erin, Bracken, and Mandy, and had such a fun timw with them. We go on small trips with them, but this was our BIG ADULT/NO KIDS Trip. What a blast, and thanks so much guys for the wonderful time, talks, and your friendships!
Lance, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you, and how fun it was to be with just you! You are so much fun, my bestest friend, and I am so crazy about you! Thank you for the trip...and the jewlery :)


9 comments:
It looks like you had such a great time! I'm so jealous!
Wow, looks like a great trip...you both look fantastic!! Nothing like taking a little time for yourselves :) I feel relaxed just looking at your pictures!
That looks so wonderful! You look fantastic!
What a fun trip!! I COMPLETELY understand about the crying before the trip. I did the same thing when we went on our trip and I only have one kid so I can imagine how you must have felt. But it is so nice to be alone with the hubby. I'm glad you were able to do that. Are you running again? You look amazing!
Girl, first of all you look AMAZING and second of all way to go for taking a couples trip. I know that they are important! Looks like you had an AMAZING time together, way to go for playing hard! YOu are such a beautiful couple!
How fun Becky!! Where did you guys stay? I'd love to know. Our 10 year is next June and we need a fun big trip. Fill me in on the details sometime will ya? Yoy guys are so fun.
Cute pics, totally not fair! And you got so dang tan. I wish! I need your email so I can send you pics and invite you to my blog. Here is mine...
paul and jess lewis (at) gmail (dot) com
thanks!
How fun! It looks like you had a great time and you look SO great!
It seems u had a great time enjoying.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment