



We decided that after the BYU game in Logan we would all head up to Bear Lake for the weekend. It was so fun to just be together as one big family, and have some good R&R during the conference weekend! One moring Rylie woke up WAAAAY early and I fixed her a piece of toast, and also asked grandpa if he wanted one too! He fell back asleep so I put it on the table next to him. Rylie thought it would be better if she took a little bit, and put it on his shoulder! It stayed there for a least an hour and a half! We brought the Rhino up...which has been a blast to have, we have absolutely loved it! The boys went shooting, and it was just a good time all together! The weather was a little rainy, and so little Lance had a blast splashing in the puddles! His little clothes were drenched! Lance, Epeli, Britt, and I decorated a haunted ginger bread castle in our jammies! The boys loved it, and so did we :) Thank you to the family for such a great time, we loved it, and need to do it again soon!
I had to throw this one in there! Lance and I took the kids to the new Harley Davidson place to eat last week! Great food, and Lance loved the helmets and motorcycles...both of them :)
During the summer while we were at Bear Lake little Lance was jumping on one of the beds and knocked a big picture off the wall in Grandma Ruth's room. (nothing happened to the picture) but behind the picture is a plaque of hers. When I saw it, I couldn't believe it! What an amazing woman she is, and example she is to all of us! It truely has inspired me! I'm so thankful for wonderful grandparents...including the wonderful grandparents to my kids for their influence for good over us.


9 comments:
It looks like y'all had lots of fun. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but Lance is getting so big. I can't believe we were around when he was so little.
And I love the picture where Rylie put the toast on her grandpa's arm that is hilarious.
Hope everything is going well. I hope you are feeling okay.
You just gotta love Lance Sr...Can you imagine how tired he must have been? After BYU played and he is a Bishop after all...
That toast pic. is a treasure.
I love Ruth too. Always a happy generous woman..I loved all her fancy high heels over the years..She was a style icon..
I seriously wish we lived so much closer because we would just have so much fun together. Seriously!
You are the cutest family ever and I love the little ginger bread haunted houses. Where did you get the cut outs of the houses?? I am having a halloween party and that would be fun to do.
Love ya girl and your family just is the cutest ever!
what a fun trip! I love that Rylie is stiff as a board when Cosmo is holding her!!
Your little Lance is just too dang handsome! Your family is so awesome I am so glad that you are so close to them and can enjoy your life with them!
How fun! What a cute picture of Lance with Cosmo!
I love the pictures with cosmo. And how fun to go to Bear Lake with the family... its always a reat place to bond... and chill.
HaHa! Love the Cosmo pictures!!! And the one with Grandpa and his toast! Kids do the funniest things! What a fun weekend. I already miss our summers at Bear Lake.
P.S. We are looking into buys a home right now, and your house is beautiful! Where do you guys live? Have any advice on location? :)
I love the toast picture-what a crack up! I am so sad that we missed you at the game. We say it all the time but, let's get together soon!
Post a Comment