Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy 3rd Lance.....we're having a.....and check out this article!













We have had a busy/very fun week! My parents came into town for little Lance's Birthday, so we scheduled the ultrasound for the baby too! We went and saw Igor (so cute) and went to wheeler farm, which is the cutest little farm! My Mom brought my old duck from Colorado for Rylie. She is obsessed with ducks! I can't believe my little boy is 3 (I cried this morning) He has been so much fun, and such a blessing to our family and our lives. I love this boy so much, I love the things he says, the things he does, and I just love everything about him, he has been a blast! We went to lunch, and then we had family over, and had such a great time. I made the "thomas" cake...the best that I could :) He loved his gifts, and loved the attention.

This morning we found out we are having.....another girl...haha! Both Grandparents were in there, the kiddos, and uncle Matt! We are totally excited! We had the appointment scheduled for Thursday, but Lance wouldn't have been able to make it, so we changed it to today. I felt bad, because I didn't want to take away from Lance's little Birthday...it totally didn't! What a fun day we've had!

This is an article that Britt found in the Daily Herald.

22 comments:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Happy Birthday little Lance! Wow! Time goes by waaaay too fast. I remember you guys sitting in our living room in P-town with little Lance in sleeping in his car seat. He was so teeny. And congrats on having another little girl! That is exactly like us. I'm sure Lance will be a good big brother to his little sisters. I can't wait to see her...she'll be beautiful, I'm sure.

Chanté said...

Happy Birthday Lance! And congrats! Baby girls are so much fun!

Alexis said...

I'm glad that Lance had such a good birthday! You did such a good job on the cake! That's so exciting that you are having another girl! Congratulations!

Joe and Marci said...

Cute cake! Congrats on having another girl, I am so excited for you guys. You will love having three kids (I thought I'd have a nervous breakdown, but you will be great!) :)

Josh and Gnickie said...

Another Girl!!! I am excited for you. I think it is awesome that everyone was able to be there to find out what y'all were having.

I can't believe little Lance is 3. I doesn't seem like it has been that long. Give him kisses from me.

We sure do miss y'all. Becky you have such a beautiful family. Congrats again on your new addition.

Celeste said...

Yeah!! Another girl... how fun and exciting and so cute! I'm so happy and excited for you.

.... and you seriously are so talented at making cute cakes!

Katie and Lane said...

Congratulations on the baby girl and happy birthday to Lance. I just realized that he and Sophia are the same age and born the same year. Three year olds are great. To them they are no longer babies and they think they know everything. Or maybe that is just Sophia.

Jessica said...

Hi! I cant believe Lil Lance is 3! He is getting so big! I love the cake and I love that Lance is nailing people with the radar gun. Congrats on the girl, coming from 6 girls in the family, I believe you can never have too many.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok, so crazy that you are having another little girl, how stinkin exciting, your little Lance has is protecting work cut out for him, those pretty little sisters he is going to have!
Also, so crazy that you have a 3 year old, WOW and he is one handsome young man at that!
Love that you got to see your fam. Tell them all Hi for me!!!
And when did your Hubby become a Police Officer??? HOW COOL!! My hubby is going to be a Fireman!

Sue said...

Congrats on your news of a baby girl..

Love the cake..H.B.Lance

I totally needed Lance in my neighborhood today..We have someone who is stealing fruit off neighbors trees in the middle of the night..Today I passed my neighbor's yard and their was the culprit..Stealing grapes this time..Last time they took every peach off the tree.So I drove past and Got the license number and make of the car..I need to give it to the owner..What do you do?
Seriously is this what's next?

nathan said...

CONGRATS! man, number 3...are you nervous? I wasn't scared for #2...but just thinking about a #3 makes me scared. I can't wait to see her! hopefully time fly's for you guys. Lance...3? Wasn't he born yesterday? haha Happy birthday!

Amanda said...

Holy Cow, you have a 3 year old! Crazy! I should take cake making lessons from you.
And so fun about another girl. Yipee. You ladies are taking over!

Lindsey S. said...

Yay congrats on the baby girl! and Happy birthday to Lance. Time flys!

Kell & Anna said...

way cute cake!! Congrats on the girl!!!so fun!

W said...

How fun and congrats on the baby girl! I'm so glad things are going so well. Good luck to Lance too with his career as a policeman.

barbara beck said...

Little lance is so dang handsome! I am so happy for you to get another girl especially in your family of all boys and Lance's with only one girl. Hope you are feeling well, Your cake looked awesome, its fun to be a mom and try to be a pro at everything, huh, even cake decorating! love you guys! And congrats to Lance for protecting Utah County!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Barb told me you were having another girl. I am so excited for you. That cake was AWESOME!!!! It takes a lot of work to do that. You guys should be good cop/bad cop for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! another girl!! I'm sooooo happy for you guys. You did an awesome job on the cake babe! Your kids will be so proud later that their mom made such cool cakes. And what?!?! Is Lance a police officer now? We need a serious update on you guys!

Casey said...

Becky, the cake turned out so cute! You did a great job! Congrats on the girl. That is exciting. We miss you guys!

Jen said...

Congrats on another girl! So much fun! You look great...as always! Did you go to the Tooele vs. Timpview game? Was Lance there? I was looking for you after the game but thought that it was a far drive for you and two kids. I just wanted you to know I thought about you and wished I could have seen you. Miss you lots!

Collie Dawgs said...

CONGRATS--it's fun to have two girlies back to back! Your kiddos are so darling!

Sarah... said...

Aaahh!! I have been so out of the blogging zone! I've been missing everything! What a CUTE cake! Nice work :) Happy Birthday to little Lance! And if you didn't get my last message, I'm SO thrilled you are having a girl!!!