Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Things I swear by!
A bunch of my friends are expecting, and a few have already had their little one's! I have a great friend of mine that lives in California, that just had a little guy, so Cass, here's a couple of little tricks I've learned over time that have really helped me out. I am so not a pro...trust me, but I just wanted to share a couple of tricks that really help/helped me out. You know the exercise balls, or therapy balls, I get them for shower gifts now?:) When my kids were/are cranky, are tired, and can't quite get to sleep, I use the exercise ball to bounce them. I will sit on the ball while holding Rylie, and just let the ball bounce me. It's been such a life saver for me. Rylie loves it, and it really helps get her to sleep. Now, as soon as I get on the ball she stops crying...she loves it! Another thing is the jumperoo! It's just like the Johnny Jump Up, but a little safer. Here's a couple pictures of Rylie, and Lance in it. It really helps them use their little muscles, and they love it! Anyone that's seen Lance just in his diaper knows that he has the strongest little legs, he's ripped! If anyone else has little tips pass um on down!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Becky, the ball is such I good idea!! I have never thought of that but Kallie LOVE to be bounced and my back gets SO tired sometimes! thanks so much for the tip! You are such a wonderful Mommy.
You know what always worked for my kids. The blow dryer on low. Although most kids don't have hair as a baby, I would just blow dry them dry with it and by the end they would be asleep. Or at least not screeming from the cold.
Becky it was so fun seeing you the other day. I hope we run into each other more often or maybe we should just plan getting together! Anyway, I ditto what you said about the exercise ball. It has been a life saver for us. Even today I used it to get Abigale to sleep for both of her naps. I love that you give it for shower gifts, that is a great idea!
I could not agree more!!! I love that little jumeroo. It was a life saver! I am sooooooooo excited to see you! I cant wait! I know you have family here and will be busy, but if we could get together foar a little bit I would love it more then you know! Cheesecake Factory has been asking about you!
You are not kidding, he is ripped! It is the cutest thing ever! I am sure the bouner helped, but I have a feeling that it's in his genes also. I am excited to see ya!
What a great idea! I've never thought of the bouncy ball idea...clever!
Hey becky! Thanks fo rall the picture! Your kids are getting SO big, it just seems like yesterday LT was born..
Hey girl! You do have some cute little kids. I am totally in for bball this year. I miscarried so I should have no excuses! Let me know if you hear anything about when it starts. We will put together one *#LL of a team:)
Hey Becky! Thanks so much for those great tips! I will definitely have to use those. It is always so nice to have advice from other Mom's who have experience--any little tip is helpful!!! Thank you SOO much for the cute outfit you sent!! That was so very very thoughtful of you. I'm sorry I have been so very slow in getting a thank you card to you. I feel so bad....its just that I have a little something I want to sent Rylie too and the post office is quite a trek from our house so I have to brave it one of these days and get that shipped off to you. I will though soon I promise!! Thanks again--you're the best! P.S. - Your kiddos are adorable!!! :)
Thanks for today! It was so fun and nice of you to share your discount. We need to make it a habit. Erin and I decided that we all need to get together this coming Monday or Tuesday and go on a walk, hang out...whatever. What do ya say?
Hey becky i had so much fun today. Lets keep it going. The kids are so funny im still laughing about icings store! haha I'll hopefully see you this weekend or next week with kari. love ya
Erin
Post a Comment