Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween '07

We have had such a fun little Halloween. On Monday night we went to Grandma Ruth's house for the Halloween party that she throws for the Grandkids. She is Lance's Grandma, and she is such a great women. She makes everything so much fun. We played games, and Lance got to play with his cousins! On Tuesday our ward had a little party, which was awesome! They had a bounce house, fishing pond, story time, bean bag toss! They really did a great job. On Halloween we took Lance to the library for story time. They had a little parade for the kids. Lance's little friend Brinn and her mom Megan go with us. She's the cute little lady bug! We went to Lance's parents house for Halloween night, ate dinner in a pumpkin, and went trick or treating. Lance loves his little cousin Epeli, they had a blast trick or treating together, and we had fun taking them! Rylie was a hot dog...it was pretty funny. Even funnier, Matt was Isa-Fella, he looked awesome, what a handsome woman! What a great Halloween! I love this time of year!

12 comments:

Kari Ann said...

So cute Becky! I love halloween...especially with kids. I loved the monkey and the hot dog costumes, your kids made them even cuter. Are we doing something Saturday? I will call you.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Super cute video/slideshow!!! Sounds like you guys had a blast. Is that you under the clown makeup?? Good work!!

The Evers said...

This montage is so cute, I love the little graphics and music! The kids look so cute in their costumes! I am glad you had a Happy Halloween!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You had quite the line up of festivities. I love the hot dog costume because it is so unique and cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I seriously can't get over the hot dog costume! I LOVE It! You look so great Beck... we miss you guys!

The Wheeler Family said...

Hey Yhole! SOOOO cute! I loved it:) They hotdog was hystercial! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! We miss you guys:)

Steelefamily said...

I love your kids! They are so cute. Miss you like crazy

Philip and Melissa said...

Great slide show...so creative! I love the little hot dog costume..hilarious!

Jess said...

Becky, so funny, I just found your blog and I got way excited! This is Jessica (Carlson) Lewis, and we were friends in College... I am not sure if you remember or not, but I think it was because we had English together! Anyway you had just met Lance, and you were dating. So long ago! Your little family is just adorable, I am excited to keep in touch with you!

Haley Warner said...

You guys are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

how cute becky! what a cute little hot dog, and a cute monkey you have! i love that whole creative montage you made, very cute.

Alexis said...

I love your montage! Everyone looked so cute! I can't believe how big Rylie is getting! Your kids are so cute!