Saturday, September 1, 2007
COOKIES!
The night before the game (last night) Lance and I (with Rylie in the Bjorn) made football helmet sugar cookies...BYU of course, and I couldn't help myself, I just had to make a Broncos one. Thank you Kelly for thinking of us and getting us the football helmet cookie cutter! Lance was so cute, he loved putting more flour on the dough, and eventually Rylie had flour on her face. Lance decorated his own couple of cookies, and it was a fun mess!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That makes me feel so good! I am glad you actually used it! We were very excited about the game too! GO COUGS! Just now we were driving home from church and I saw your same car and I stopped to look and see if it was you, until I remembered we were not close by anymore and it made me sad. So I went right home to look at your blog! We really miss you! I am coming in Oct. so we will have to get together! Love you guys and kiss the babes for us they are so cute in their little shirts!
And GO Broncos too!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment