Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Birthday's are great!

Today was my 26th birthday, and honestly it was much better than my 25th...it was hard for me to cope with being half way to 50. Lance made it such a great day for me, and is such a sweetheart! My friends took me to lunch, and my wonderful in-laws babysat Lance while my cute Hubby took me to Market Street Grill for dinner. We had to take Rylie with us (she doesn't take a bottle, so if you guys have any tips let me know!) Lance got me some really cute gifts, and really knows how to make a birthday a special one! Sorry guys, I don't remember to take my camera with us very often, I'm trying to get better, so there are no pictures. My wonderful mother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Leslie! I honestly can say I have married into such a great family. My mother-in-law is seriously one of my best friends! I feel so lucky! I hope we can make your day special Les! Maybe I'll bring the camera on Sunday. (Cake and ice cream...mmmmm!)

15 comments:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Happy Birthday!! Be sure to take your camera to the other b-day party!! Put it in your diaper bag...I put my whole house in my diaper bag, you never know when you might need it! :-) About the bottle thing...try new nipples (not yours, bottle nipples :-) hehe). Sometimes that works. Also, you are lucky to have a great husband!! What a blessing they are! Love ya Becky! Tell the fam HI!!!

Katie and Lane said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day and go treat yourself to a pedicure soon. It helps alot to pamper yourself when all day long you are taking care of the little ones. Also if you haven't read it yet, go pick up the book I am a mother by Jane Johnson. Its great! Talk to you later.

Meriel Frandsen said...

Happy Birthday!! I am so happy for you and your cute family! You are amazing!

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

Becky - I haven't read your blog in a while and I was looking at pictures of your kids and I can't believe how old little Lance looks!!!! It doesn't seem like you guys are old enough to have two kids, geez!! Has big Lance given up Grand Theft Auto for Disney yet? You guys are awesome, and both of your kids are so cute!!!! P.S. I love the name Rylie. Good choice.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Happy Birthday! I love Market Street grill...soooo good. Your in-laws do seem so nice and its great that they are there to babysit once in a while. Brock wouldn't take a bottle either. Dr. Brown's bottles were too small and Avent were too hard for him. I finally switched to Playtex (they are really soft nipples) and he loved it. Every baby is different but it is worth a try!

The Evers said...

Happy Birthday friend! I am so glad your day was wonderful and Lance sounds like he did it right! Impressive! I have never been to that restaurant, is it in Provo? Anyway, love you and I am glad you had a great day! Oh and we WILL talk one of these days!

The Richards in Canada said...

Happy belated!! I think every year gets better and better!!
We're also SO excited for BYU football!!! Seriously! It'll be a good year!!

Tara said...

August baby! Just like me-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think next year is gonna' be hard for me (# 2-5!) If you can do it-so can I, right?

Steelefamily said...

what a good hubbie. Happy Birthday! Your old:) Keep See you soon. By the way, you should read Twilight by stephenie mayer- it is so good

ashley marie said...

Happy birthday Becky! Looks like you are doing well and sounds like it too! What a fun birthday, husbands are the best... sometimes! :) The bottles that I liked (because they are cheap and the lids attach to the bottom of the bottle) are called Soothies (like the pacifier) and I think First Years makes it. I would just try different bottles and see what she'll take, the advice everyone else is giving you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hey how are you guys! im sad i didnt get to see you before we moved! we need to keep in touch though. i sorry i made my blog private, but i need to get your email addres so i can add you to my blog. i also got a new number, so i will have to get ahold of you! miss you!

Anonymous said...

p.s hello!!! happy birthday! I know i cant believe im going to be 25 soon!! what the crap!! hows the little one doing??? i wish i could see her in person!

Lindsey Lee said...

happy happy birthday Becky Dear! I didn't know your birthday was so close to mine. Good times! Birthdays are so fun and am glad you had a good one!

Sunny Jo said...

Hope that u had a great b-day!! we need to get together soon!!:)

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!! Your babies are so cute. We miss you guys!