We had a ward camp out...we didn't stay the night (not with an almost 6 week old) It was a lot of fun though. Lance was pushing baby Lance on a "big boy swing" and he let go and fell flat on his face. Thank goodness I didn't see it! I guess he cried for a minute, then wanted to swing more. He's a tough little guy!
On Saturday night we had friends over to our house, which was a blast. Our good friends Cameron and Jane were in town from St. George, and we're so glad to have them closer! It was so good to see them, and spend time with them. Not only did we see them, but our friends Chris and Erin, and their baby girl came, Kari Ann and her little boy Bode...we missed you Beeze, and Brakin and Mandy. We had so much fun with everyone, and it was so good to see them all! We got some cute pictures of Cher (Chris and Erin's little girl) and Rylie. Rylie loved Jane too!


6 comments:
Lance and Becky,
I have loved reading up on your blog. We sure miss you guys, but it is so fun to feel like we've stayed in touch through your blog. Where are you living now? How is the new baby?
We finally blogged - ryanandmarthagrace.blogspot.com
We'd love to stay in touch more. Thanks for all the updates.
Martha
Becky your kids are SOOOOO cute!!! Ok I am going to be not slacker and we ARE going to get together soon!
Sounds like a FUN weekend with some FUN friends!
Hey, I just stumbled across your blog today. Congrats on the new baby! Your kids are so cute!
Becky, your little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL! I hope ours turns out as cute as yours :). We miss you guys! HOpe all is well. Our blog is kinda up (not many pictures yet) but its kjstoddard.blogspot.com.
It was so fun to get together the other night, thanks for getting it together.
Post a Comment