Lance and I were married in May of 2002. We have three kids, Lance 3rd, Rylie, and Halle! We love our life together, and enjoy every minute of raising our little one's!
It's been a little cold outside this week. We had a little break where the weather was a little warmer, so we took advantage of it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh cute!! hey your so sweet. it was really fun to throw her shower for her. I just think of a theme and go from there. its fun for me! but i could get so many different ideas to do tha i have to simplify my ideas and then it gets hard. anyways, you dont need any help, you are the cutest!
2 comments:
oh cute!! hey your so sweet. it was really fun to throw her shower for her. I just think of a theme and go from there. its fun for me! but i could get so many different ideas to do tha i have to simplify my ideas and then it gets hard. anyways, you dont need any help, you are the cutest!
J.T. and I once fixed up a car right there! I want to be there coloring with little Lance. I want a picture posted of you with a big belly ASAP!!!!
Post a Comment