Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Easter Bunny Came!

We had a great Easter weekend! We spent time with some of my family members, and also Lance's family. It was very fun to all be together! Lance was too cute, he was so thoughtful and got me a nice bag, and a new tote bag! He has been working hard, and I thought it would be a nice excuse to get him an X-Box...(Thanks Dallas for your help!) This Easter was so much fun, and it has been a great weekend for our little family!

This is Lance's Easter basket after Lance and I set it up the night before Easter! It was so much fun, we just wanted to wake him up to show him, and to see his reaction! I think it was more fun for us than it was for him :)

1 comment:

Lindsey Lee said...

So cute! I think the easter bunny skipped our house and went straight to Gma's! haha. I didn't know you were having another little one Becky!! Congrats! A little girl will be so dang fun! Why don't we ever get together and play with the boys?