Rylie had her dance recital as well. She did such a great job, especially for having a broken arm! Poor girl fell off a bar stool having Sunday dinner at our house with the family and broke her arm. Lance looked at it, and thought it was alright. I was rocking her and she fell asleep, and when I looked down at her arm, I freaked out (as calmly as I could) and told Lance to come back and look at it. After everyone in the family looked at her arm, we knew it was broken and took her in for xrays. Sure enough it was broken, and her elbow was fractured. I have never heard her cry the way she did, so I knew something was really wrong. She was a great sport through the whole thing, I was really impressed with her. Santa came to their recital and the kids were so excited except for Halle of course!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment