Monday, January 17, 2011

Past couple weeks










We've been so busy the last couple weeks...a good busy! My Grandma Elsie (My Dad's Mom) came to Utah to visit, so we were able to have her for a whole day, and a little of the night. It was so good to see her, and I know it's a pain for her to travel, but it was such a good visit. The kids loved her, and have only seen her a few times, so it was really cool for them too.
Matt and Brianna had their baby girl. Lucy is her name, and she is such a beautiful baby. She is amazingly good, and I haven't heard her cry once! She's a doll, and I'm so excited for them! A couple days after they had Lucy, poor Matt got shoulder surgery! He's doing a ton better, for with a c-section, and a shoulder surgery, those two were both down for a few days.
My parents came to town, which I always love. My cousin Brooke is serving a mission to Texas (Ft. Worth) and they came for her farewell. She's going to be awesome, and I'm so excited for her!
We got a new hampster and his little name is spots. He's so cute, and such a good, and pleasant thing to have around. Rylie holds him just about every 10 minutes :) We went through 5 gold fish...I don't know what I do wrong! Anyways, we now have a beta named Finn, and he's lasted longer than all the gold fish.
We've had a couple of birthday parties as well. Rylie was able to see Cinderella at her little friend Taia's birthday. Lance went to pirate island for a birthday party there...which we love that place!
We went to Red Lobster and they let us hold the lobster...I would've taken that home as a pet too if I could have!

1 comment:

Lindsey S. said...

Love family visits. You are such an adorable Mama. And poor Matt and Brianna. That must have been so hard! Hope they are doing better now.