It's been a couple of weeks since I updated, so here's a couple things that have been going on. Lance had his last game of soccer. He did awesome, and was such a little stud out there this season. It was so much fun to watch him play and get more familiar with how the game works. He was so proud of his metal he wore it to bed, and had to show our neighbors and our family. I'm proud of this little man!
We went to pumpkin land and Epeli came with us. It was way fun, and the kids and I of course loved it!
We went Rhinoing with Chris, Cher, and Erin's sister and neice. We had a ton of fun, and the the colors of the leaves and the scenery was amazing! We started to overheat, so we had to turn around and go back...luckily there's nothing wrong with the Rhino, so we'll go again soon hopefully!!
I took the kids to a book fair, and Lance was insistant that we need to get this volcano. I was all for it too, so we have tried it out, and Lance is still obsessed with volcanos. Our neighbor Mikenzie came over, and her and I had so much fun with it. I think Lance got bored after a while...but not us! I even had a dream about one myself the other night :)
Rylie and Lance are loving their preschool. They are in the same class, and just love it. They made these crazy hats for "C", and were so cute wearing them.
Halle is still my crazy handful. Lance had the hose out the other day, and she kept walking through it. She was dancing all around, and laughing. She's a riot, I love this girl!


1 comment:
You are such a fab mommy!!! Really your kids are SO LUCKY!!!! Love all the shots! Your kiddo's are so cute!
Post a Comment