On Wednesday night of last week, we did the "where's waldo" activity for the youth. The leaders dress up and either wander the mall, or stratigicly place themselves in the mall, while the youth finds us. This was so much fun, and it took me a long time to decide on what to do. We had a blast, and I already have next years costume all planned out :)
We love making sugar cookies, so that's what the kids and I did when Halle was taking a nap. The kids all picked out which cookie cutters they wanted to use, and then frosted and sprinkled them how they want. It's always a fun and rewarding activity :)
We packed a picnic, and decided to go up to bridal veil falls. It was such a beautiful day, and the kids and I had a blast. We've been taking Epeli with us on our little "outtings" lately, and he has been so much fun. The water was cold, the leaves are changing color, and the weather was awesome. What more can you ask for :)


2 comments:
What a SUPER FUN activity!!!! You are the coolest mommy EVER I am pretty sure :)
hi Becky...it's always fun to see the cute pictures of your little ones. I love the idea for youth activity too.
You need to start adding recipes to our family blog...You are a great cook.
miss ya
sue
Post a Comment