Sunday, July 25, 2010

Susan's Pool, and the Zoo!












We love Thursday "pool day" at the Peterson's house. Susan always makes it so much fun, and is the best host ever! Everytime I take my kids to a different pool, they always say "We just like Shelby's Grandma's pool the best." Halle is a fearless little crazy woman. With or without her floaties on, she just takes off and wants to go all by herself. She ends up getting in and going to the middle of the pool, and getting out all by herself. It's a crack up, but without floaties can be so scary. She goes under water, and unlike most babies she doesn't cry or get scared or clingy...so crossing my fingers for our Mommy and Me swimming lessons. Not sure if she'll do it!
We went to the Zoo with Erin, Cher, and of course the unborn twins. Erin was a trooper. It was a fun time, and we got to see the new baby elephant (Zuri) sooooo cute!

1 comment:

Michal Thompson said...

so how was the reunion? I couldn't make it but wanted to. I have been eves dropping on your blog now and then. I love your new play set!