Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rylie's 3rd Birthday!
















Happy Birthday to my sweet Rylie! I can't believe she is already 3 years old, and how fast time has gone! We celebrated her Birthday with her little friends with a princess Birthday party yesterday. She wanted Sleeping Beauty to come, and I was so excited because I found a "sleeping beauty" She was 15 min. late, and when I called her, she explained that she couldn't come. I was so heartbroken and broke down crying. I made a few calls, and wa la, I turned into sleeping beauty :) Things happen for a reason, and I can honestly say, that experience was irreplaceable. When I walked in, Rylie's eyes just lit up, and when I danced with her...which is something we do all the time, but this time I was really sleeping beauty, she looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. I wouldn't have changed a single thing...except for me crying ;) We had a little princess bounce house, and the girls had so much fun! I had fun throwing it, and even being sleeping beauty! I had to put the dress back on one more time before we took it back to dance with the girls again! Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I love you, and just love being your Mommy!

5 comments:

Katie and Lane said...

I can I please book Sleeping beauty for mt girls parties. She is so beautiful. What a great mommy you are.

Chanté said...

I'm SO sorry we missed it. The past few days have been crazy. We have a gift for her and will swing by this week. You are a beautiful sleeping beauty, what a FUN party!

Alexis said...

It looks like she had a great party! You are such a good mom, you are always doing something fun with your kids!

J&B Barrett said...

you are the cutest mama ever!! what a darling/fun birthday party!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are such a perfect and amazing mommy!!! Your kids and husband are so blessed to have you!
I can't believe she is 3 years old!!! Happy Birthday little lady! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!