These last few weeks have been both scary and fun! We were at Sunday dinner over at Lance's parents house, and Halle had climbed up on the stool (surprise surprise) and fallen right on her head on the hard tile floor. She got over it really quickly, and had a little bruise on the top of her forehead. On Tuesday her eye was swollen and looked like she had pink eye. I took her into the Dr. and she had an ear infection, and they thought her eye would get better with eye drops, and was correlated with the ear infecton. The next day after her nap, her eye was really swollen, and looked aweful. I decided I would take her back to the Dr. and when I did, found out she had a horrible infection "cellulitice" don't know how to spell it, in her eye. They put "us" in the hospital for 4 days, and had her on iv antibiotics. It was so sad, and so upsetting. I am so thankful for technology, and for my little crazy baby girl, who is now back to normal. She was released from the hospital, and put on all kinds of meds, and was a trooper taking them for 10 days! Just love her to pieces. She's very determined and persistant, which I wouldn't change...but it's a little hard to manage sometimes :)
We've been boating, up to the canyon for bbq's, playing in the sprinkler, slip n' sliding, and having a great summer so far! I love these kiddos, they are so much fun!
Oh and, the other night, I had the kids put to bed, and went out to water my flowers, and noticed the wind blew over our umberella and shattered our table outside...not fun to clean up, and I'm sure the neighbors think the lady next door is crazy...vacuming her porch at 11:00 at night :)


2 comments:
I'm glad that Halle is doing better! Your kids are so cute! It looks like you are having a fun summer!
I am glad your little lady is doing better, how freaky! Seriously sad to see babies hurt :( Glad you are also having lots of fun together. SOunds like a fun summer so far. I miss you like a crazy person!
Post a Comment