Lance and I were married in May of 2002. We have three kids, Lance 3rd, Rylie, and Halle! We love our life together, and enjoy every minute of raising our little one's!
We took a friend, and our neighbors to Kangaroo Zoo...love that place! These are just a couple of football pictures from the game, it was cold and so much fun!
6 comments:
becky, you are so beautiful and such an amazing momma!
If Little Lance doesn't grow up to be a football stud I will be shocked. Maybe he can send me his autograph now :)
What a hot, sexy fun mom you are!!!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas :)
what is your address? I want to send you a christmas card. Email me! meriel.frandsen@gmail.com
becky. you. are. beautiful. i hate you for being so blonde and gorgeous. not really, i love you. but, still!
You look so beautiful!
Post a Comment