Sunday, November 1, 2009

BIG UPDATE!


































We've had a busy couple of weeks! We went to pumkin land, painted pumpkins, went and saw some sheep, played in the leaves, went to a few halloween parties, took a field trip to the firestation, and had our annual family girls night as witches at gardner village's withapalooza, and trick or treating! Rylie's dance class ended with sleeping beauty, she loved it! It's been a blast, I love this time of year! Notice Lance in the Utah attire...our neighbors are Ute fans, and dressed him up, and sent him home. It made his Daddy real happy :)

6 comments:

Alexis said...

The pictures are all so cute! It looks like you have been busy! That's so funny about the Lance in the Ute clothes.

Celeste said...

They all look so great... you too... love the witch costume! What a great Halloween you had!

Joe and Marci said...

I love Lance's face in the Utah picture - priceless!! Your kids looked so cute for Halloween, and you girls were the hottest bunch of witches I've ever seen :)

Chanté said...

How cute! I love your witch costume!

Amanda said...

It really amazes me how busy you stay. Are you crazy and keep a packed schedule or is this just what happens once you have 3? You have adorable little ones that look so happy all the time! Capt Hook looks studly!

Collie Dawgs said...

You and your family are gorgeous!