We signed Ry up for a Fairytale princess balerina class, and she loves it! On the car ride home, she talked about being tinkerbell the whole time. Cher is in her class, and a few of Erin's friends daughters. They are all so darling cute!
Halle is sitting up now, and she gets on all fours and can move around...she just doesn't realize she can crawl :)
We had a BBQ on Monday, made the kids their little "dirt cup" with the pudding, oreo, and gummy worms...except Cache liked the real dirt! The kids were loving the lightning that night!
We took the kids on a bike ride, stopped at the river, swung on the swing, and had a fun time. The kids loved it!


7 comments:
Hello... Becky I swear I saw you running around the temple yesterday and I screamed your name for like 5 min. if it wasnt you, that girl got a great laugh! Long time no see! just wanted to say HEllo
cute! We stop by that swing everytime we go on a bike ride too! Hays loves it! Rylie is so cute in her dance stuff! FUN!
How cute is little dancing Rylie!! Love you dude!!
How fun for Riley. You guys have been so busy. I am just now catching up on your blog. I know how you feel about sending Lance to school. Today was Grace's first day of Kindergarten and I cried. Being a mom is one emotional roller coaster.
I hope I have a girl to take her to dance someday...so cute!!!
She looks so cute in her little dancing outfit and Becky you look so great!
Boy I just LOVE your amazingly cute little family!!! You guys are just the perfect little fam!
Post a Comment