Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just a couple things!












So, once again the weather hasn't been that great...but I do love the rain too :) We are now done with one week of swimming lessons (sad) It has been a blast! Rylie and I do the mom and me with Erin and Cher, and Jennie and Bella. Rylie gets so excited and tries to tickle my face almost the whole time. The lifeguard came over to me and said "when she walks in, it's like she owns the place." She's loving it, and so am I! Lance is doing great! He goes all the way under the water, and I'm so proud! He gets a little distracted at times, I think it's so funny. He kinda has his own little agenda he likes to follow :) Halle is great, she just sits there and watches us and falls asleep most of the time. She's a sweetheart. She cuddles up to me all the time, and sucks her two little fingers, and I'm loving it! She spent her first night in her crib, and I soooo miss her being next to me.
The kids and I were outside and found a worm...I had to take a picture, because Lance kept telling me "This is a stinkin cute worm" Rylie liked it too. Then we stopped to see a lama (my idea) I pet it first before I would let the kids, and it jumped up. I went to go get closer to it, and it's ears went back at me...I didn't get spit on...I didn't even know until after that they spit, but I'm pretty sure something would have gone down if I would have kept trying to pet it. I'm determined to make this thing like me, so I will be going back this week. I'll take a pictures of it, because it's two bottom teeth stick out, and it's sooo cute!
Dallas and Suz are finally home, and we went to the lake to celebrate their return! It was a beautiful day, and the kids had a blast! Lance was afraid to go on the boat, because he didn't want to loose his hat again...he got over it and went on the boat. It's hard to get him on the jetski now, and Lance says it's because I went too fast when I took him on it last...he'll get over that too :) Halle hung out in her diaper, and was in heaven!
The kids were so excited to give Lance his Father's Day things, so when he came in the room they held them up and were so proud. Another funny little thing, I asked little Lance what he wanted to give to his Dad for his Birthday earlier this week, and he said "immodium" I said "why immodium" thinking that he had no clue what it was...and how he does know, I don't know how. Anyways he said "for when Dad gets sick" So, that's what he got :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Becks your kids are so cute. Now that it is nice weather we need to get together! We have playgrounds and a pool, or we can come to you :) sometimes that is easier with a little one like Halle who needs naps

Celeste said...

That is so hilarious that little Lance wanted to give his daddy Imodium! Sounds like you are having a fun summer.

Sue said...

Those pictures are sooo darling. I luv the one of Lance Sr. with Halle.

Your kids look so happy all the time.It's quite obvious they love their life.

Immodium..now that's a gift.