I was so sad because Halle looked so big yesterday. She's growing up WAAAYYY to fast!

Halle has been so much fun! She is smiling all the time, and even laughing a little! I love it! She is getting to the point where she is realizing that she can be awake and not cry. She's such a sweet baby! I just love her, and the kids love to make her smile!
Grandma had a surprise 80th Birthday party! Seriously, I hope I look and feel as good as she does when I'm 80. She's beautiful! She was so surprised, and there were so many family members that came to town for it. It was so much fun to see everyone, and to surprise Grandma! Happy 80th Grandma! The kids didn't get a nap, so as you can see in all the great grandkids picture, Ry had just had it! On the way home, the kids fell right to sleep :)
Last week was a blast! I have had so much fun with the kids and being outside! We had the neighborhood kids over a few times last week, and I thought it would be fun to do some racing! I made a starting line, and finish line and had them all race. They decided it would be fun to get on their scooters and bikes and race. Lance has a real hard time loosing (I wonder who he gets that from??) so I really didn't make it a big deal about winning and who the "winner" was. When they got on their bikes Lance came in 2nd and threw himself off his bike, and started kicking the ground. haha, I think we're going to have some competative kiddos :)
We've been getting together with Erin and Cher, and Rylie just loves playing with Cher, and of course I love Erin! These two are the cutest things together! This is them when they were just new babies, and them now! Cher just had a mickey mouse birthday party, it was so much fun for the kids! Thanks Cher, and happy birthday to you too :)
I like to print off these princess and prince crowns off line, the kids color them, and wear them all day! We have just been playing outside a lot, and trying to enjoy the nice weather! Some random pictures :)
A funny thing Lance has said. He was riding his bike while I was weeding the mound, and couldn't get his bike (BYU bike) up the little hill, so he said "Stupid bike...it's not working....stupid bike." Gets off his bike and in frustration says "maybe I'll just get a Utah bike." haha UHHHH NO!


8 comments:
It was great seeing you guys at G-Ma's party. Kids are so observant and smart. Our kids Utah bikes do work just fine. :)
I'm pretty sure Utah bikes aren't allowed in Utah county... :) What a cute story :)
It was so fun to see you guys and your darling kids. Thanks for the post about Britt.
Dang you guys have been BUSY!! It is so great that there are so many kids the same age as your kids. Looks like you have a fun neighborhood.
Goodness busy girl! Love all the pictures of your kiddo's and yes they look like they are growing so fast, they already look bigger than they did when I was in Utah!
The question is...How did Big Lance take Lance's Utah Bike comment? He had me laughing, that is for sure.
Your kids are so adorable and you look great! Hope you all are well! Keep in touch!
I love the Utah comment! He's got a point! Looks like you've been having fun. Your kids are so cute! I love seeing them grow. Your grandma does look amazing for 80! Wow! I want her secrets!
How fun that your baby is already laughing and smiling. Doesn't it all happen so fast?!! Way to keep life fun and exciting....with 3 kids, I am impressed by how much you do!
Post a Comment