We had such a fun little Christmas this year. I have loved every single part of it! The best was when the kids woke up to their presents. Lance wanted to leave some carrotts out for the raindeer, and peanut butter cups and milk out for Santa. It possibly can't get any better than this right :) It was a fun year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas!
We had such a fun little Christmas this year. I have loved every single part of it! The best was when the kids woke up to their presents. Lance wanted to leave some carrotts out for the raindeer, and peanut butter cups and milk out for Santa. It possibly can't get any better than this right :) It was a fun year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
your kids are cute - looks like you had a fun christmas!
I can't believe how big Rylie looks with her little pink vest on! I hope me saying that doesn't make you too sad though :)
I'm glad you had a good Christmas!! It looks like your kids got spoiled!
oh so fun!!! looks like you guys had a great one!!! happy new year!! let's get everyone together soon!!!
I luv the pictures..Looks like Santa made a visit to some very good kids..
Happy New year
Looks like a fun christmas, love all your pictures and can't wait to see your new one!
Looks like a fun Christmas! Only a few more weeks left till your little girl comes.
Cute!! So cute!! I am so glad you had a good Christmas. When is lunch?
Looks like fun! I love Christmas time! Congrats to Lance also! Becky, I can't believe how close you are...
Yum... peanut butter cups! :) I bet that was fun playing Santa. Your tree is so beautiful!
Post a Comment