Thursday, September 18, 2008

We have ourselves a walker!



I'm a little late posting this, but Rylie started walking! YAY for Ry! She started a couple of weeks ago! She is so funny to watch. She is walking all over the place! She crawled and scooted on her bum (so funny) for the longest time. Most of her little clothes have holes in the bum...but I'm going to miss her scoot! She's growing up so fast. Every stage is so much fun, but it's so sad, I hate how these ittle ones have to grow up! I love this little girl so much, she has the cutest little personality. She has her Dad wrapped around her little tiny finger! I love being the mom to these two precious kiddos!

7 comments:

brit said...

avi totally scooted too!!! i loved it! 2 walkers... in 2 different directions-- love it! she is darling!

Lindsey S. said...

She is so precious. What an adorable little girl. I can't believe she is walking. It felt like she was just born yesterday. This sure makes me excited for the future. Your kids are so adorable! What a fun family you guys have!

Katie and Lane said...

Yeah, no more holes in her pants.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O how stinkin cute is that! These pics are totally cute too and she is just looking so grown up and big now! Yikes they grow up so fast! Your kids are totally totally beautiful! I can't wait to meet the next one. When do you find out what you are having??

Philip and Melissa said...

she's already walking!?? holy toledo!!!!! she looks all grown up!

The Brownz said...

She is just precious!!! Makes me want a lil girl:) Anyways we need to have a play date. Call me sometime I miss you!!! Here is my number 867-7910

The Evers said...

Time just goes by way too fast. Look at her! Wow! I have really been wanting to talk and catch up! I hope you are feeling good, you look great! Do you guys have any plans to come to CO?