Thursday, February 21, 2008
Moab 08'
We went to Moab with our friends over President's day weekend, and had a blast! There were 4 couples. Chris and Erin, Brian and Kari Ann, with Bode, Bracken and Mandy, and us with our kiddos! We rented a condo (great job with it Beez, it was beautiful) ate really well, played games, watched movies, and rode the rhino's / ranger all day (except Sunday). We had so much fun, and absolutely loved the riding! Lance, Bode, and Rylie did so good. They all fell asleep while riding, and with all the bumpiness I wonder how? When we got to the condo, the boys had 3 big vases sitting on the counter full of red roses. Such sweet guys we have huh! We went on 3 big all day trails. There were some scary parts, but we all survived. It was a blast, I love the rush of it all! There was one particular "option" that the boys wanted to go down, that I got out with the kids. I was really nervous for that one! Lance did a great job driving though, all the boys did! We had so much fun with you all, an we love you guys so much. Now, when we just need to get things planned for next time! Oh, before we left, Lance had his last class for his tumbling tots class. He got a medal, and was sooo proud of himself, by trust me, I was way more proud!
Lance with his little buddies getting their medals!
Bracken and Mandy!
Chris and Erin!
The needles!
Beez, Kari Ann, and Bode!
Us getting out, due to stress of wipe out hill!
Yes, we did go up this!
Lance and Bode playing in the water. There were several times that they got out to play, but usually in the dirt!
My cute Hubby and I!
Beez going down wipe out hill!
Lance going down wipe out hill!
Hell's revenge..seriously that's the name of the trail. It fits let me tell ya!
Us going up the hill!
What a thoughtful Hubby I have! I love you!
Lance and Bode, and yep, Lancer's asleep!
Ms. Rylie all bundled up in her car seat! What a good girl she was:)
Our Toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Lovin the new template. cute cute. Looks like a way fun time. Those hills are CRAZY! And are you serious about the weight thing?! Give me a break!
Becky, I love you! You are such a cutie! We had so much fun...and I agree we better start planning for next time.
Wow Philip would LOVE one of those toys! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Moab looks awesome! Seriously so fun. I know what you mean about nursing, I don't lose any weight until am done! I just stopped a month ago and still no weight loss, nothing about having a baby does my body good. I think you look awesome though. If weight was not a part of mylife, it would make things so much better!!!!
That looks so much fun! You are so brave. We are coming down this weekend. Call us if you have a free minute. By the way, I figured out the comment thing. Hollie
The trip looked like fun! Wow your hubbies were sure wonderful to get your flowers. I can't believe it was that cold though!
You look great and it looks like you had a blast! Good for you!
How fun! We are jealous. I wish we could have come too. Next time right? That awesome to hear that the kids all had a good time.
I am so envious of you right now! This trip looks like so much fun. And the kids espcially look like they had a blast. They are lucky to have such awesome parents.
You look great Becky! We need to make it down to Moab before we move, Jason loves 4-wheeling. I'm glad you guys were able to go on such a fun trip with friends.
You are brave! I'm a wus when I feel like I'm going to tip over. We biked Slick Rock a couple of years ago and it was so hard I cried!
You guys looked like you had so much fun. Love the roses...good job Lance. Becky you are beautiful, don't ever forget that!!! see you soon!
Oh wow... that looks so scary... you guys are so brave for driving up and down those hills! It must be so much fun. Great pictures!
Ok so you are absolutly, amazingly, rad, and the coolest parents ever. I love it when I see things like this, having kids really does not need to prevent you from having fun like this, seriously. Looks like you went up some crazy stuff and Kip and I totally appreciate that kind of fun as well. Well I am proud of your bravery and the fact that you are such rad parents, WAY TO GO!!!
Wow it sounds like you guys had a blast! I am too much a scardy cat for that kind of stuff! luv you guys!
Post a Comment