I saw this clip on youtube, and thought "I have to share this." I'm in the primary presidency, and being with those little kids all the time, this totally reminds me of something that they would say! I am amazed at what these little kids know, and how eager they are to learn. These little kids teach me so much...much more than I teach them, trust me! This is cool, you have to listen to this!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How sweet! Love the look of the new blog :-)
in the post down below- I'm totally with you- it seems the kids are getting BORED! Lance is so cute!
Cute kid. Kids come straight from heaven! I can't wait for our trip. Lance will be ready to play outside all day!
i listened to that clip and that is so cute...and so sweet! ...What a wise kid.
Hey Beckers I was just reading your comment on Lindsey and Tyson's blog and I will tell you the same thing I told her. My friend Emily gave me this book that she and her family SWEAR by, it's called "On becoming Babywise" and it talks about how to get your kids in an eat wake sleep schedule that helps them to become more well behaved kids and SLEEP THROUGH the night. Infact most of the book focuses on getting them to sleep through the night. You can borrow my book if you want, or the Library may have it. We need to have a play date when it gets a little warmer and I start taking Isabella out of the house more!
Post a Comment