Lance and I were married in May of 2002. We have three kids, Lance 3rd, Rylie, and Halle! We love our life together, and enjoy every minute of raising our little one's!
I LOVE having 2 girls. I never thought about dressing them the same...Nali's 5T and Ella can wear 6-12m so with old navy that's the smallest and biggest you can get! So WHY NOT! LT looks so cute!!! Are you guys going to be in Provo for awhile?
6 comments:
oh how cute is he in that little suit! i love it. you dress him so cute!!
BECKY!!! its sunny jo!! i found u!! ur little family is so cute!! we need to catch up!!!!
Your little boy IS SO DANG CUTE! I can't wait to see what your little girl will look like. That mini suit, is the best thing I have seen all day!
I LOVE having 2 girls. I never thought about dressing them the same...Nali's 5T and Ella can wear 6-12m so with old navy that's the smallest and biggest you can get! So WHY NOT! LT looks so cute!!! Are you guys going to be in Provo for awhile?
He is such a little man! I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!! When is your due date?
What good lookin boys! I cant wait to see what a Reynolds girl looks like!
Post a Comment